,When I feel drained
& out of love,
I know some of these
might be going on....
1. I’m not asking for help enough... (to the Infinite One & my Spirit friends & guides + the human ones!)
2. I’m fighting my feelings instead of inviting them to move through me and give me their gift...
3. I’m looking for what’s wrong instead of finding the beauty within me & in ALL that is.
4. I’m not drinking enough pristine water and rainbow tonics, or eating enough healing herbs & sacred chocolate.
5. I’m not living in intimate dialogue with Mother Earth.
6. I‘ve forgotten about co-creating Soul Art.
7. I’m not writing the prompts from the muse enough.
8. I've forgotten about mantras.
So, no matter which one is leading me into the void trap, I return to my choice of loving Body-Soul in the ways that feel holy and whole. I remember what feeds my true hungers and attunes me to love, the vibration that includes all the shades of life and honors the unique and shared starseed essence we all are.
Here are some simple ways to help you shift back to attunement with each practice!
1. Pray your way! Ask for help to the Infinite One and your Spirit Friends and Guides, as well as your family, friends and anyone!
2. Feel your feelings, it is safe, there is enough space and grace!
3. Find the beauty in the messes... it's always there, even if all is grim, your breath is beautiful enough to carry you through life!
4. Drink up pristine water, herbal tonics and healing chocolate that nourish and infuse your nervous system with peace, ease and bliss ( I will create a post about this soon!).
5. Re-ignite your dialogue with Mother Earth. She is so generous to share her Body with us! Take off your shoes, feel her pulse, smell your way through your day & notice the grounding blessings!
6. You are an artist! We all are! The creative process is waiting to take you for a ride! Write how you want to feel, and then let your non-dominant hand create an image born from it!
7. Write what lights you up and what shuts you down and sing it to the wind!
8. Mantra up your breaths! Repeat within Sat as you inhale & Nam as you inhale - this means truth is my name in Gurmukhi, Sanskrit's sister tongue. You can also just say yes, love, peace, ease, bliss, free, or whatever word you want to feel and embody!
I hope these reminders can help you when you feel out of bliss too!
Let me know in the comments which one calls to you!
All my love!
Hi precious! I'm so glad you're here!