Many teachings invite us into living in love, fearlessness and high vibe everything, and it sounds delicious and maybe even simple, but we can get tangled in just another inner struggle and war, instead of returning home and remembering ALL we are and living our true path.
I prefer to focus on feeling spacious because it helps me attune to love, and cultivate vibrational alignment. If you choose to feel spacious you are saying yes to a journey of unmasking and aligning with your true Self.
I’ll explain what I mean by love and vibrational alignment first, and then, I'll give you 5 simple ways in which you can start feeling more spacious right now!
When you focus on staying positive all the time and filtering low and high vibe feeling-thought-sensations as you breathe, you lose the ease, peace and bliss, because you get tangled in struggle mode. You need to be on guard against certain feeling-thought-sensations that are not a match for your definition of being loving, spiritual, creative, free and/or any other words are part of your list now.
Struggle keeps you separated from being who you really are, the made of of stars beauty you are, and we all are!
Just like the outer cosmos is vast and infinite, so is your inner cosmos. Just as there's plenty of space for stars, planets, meteorites, black holes… there is also plenty of space for the multitude of feeling-thought-sensations that move through you, and live in you. There is no need to exclude any!
I tell my boys to include each other in their play, and I also tell my Self this when I start feeling constricted and disconnected. I remind my Self that this hot anger, or this shivering fear TOO is part of Love.
If only Love is real it needs to include ALL our feeling-thought-sensations. All the shades are included in Love, and it is safe to feel!
Feeling life is different than dwelling in drama land. Feeling ALL life helps us realize it is our dream, fleeting by, and trusting there is infinite space within us to feel it, sets us free to be and enjoy true peace, ease and bliss.
We dream our life and we live our dream.
When you feel life and surrender the habit of struggling against what is not love, or is low vibe, and realize it is ALL love, it is ALL life you can feel aligned with who you really are. This is Vibrational Alignment, and it's what you gift yourself and All beings, when you relinquish the unnecessary struggles, and allow the beauty that is inherent in All, to shine brightly... even when tears flow and we feel lost… beauty is there, and Love is holding us in grace.
So remember precious star sister, it’s NOT about what feeling-thought-sensations rule your ways & days, but your relationship to them.
Here are 5 ways to start feeling more spacious now!
1. Starting now, whenever you remember, go within and notice how your inner ambiance feels. Is it cozy and spacious, all inclusive and diverse... or, is it rigid and closed up to only a few feeling-thought-sensations? Either way noticing IS your gateway into freedom and reclaiming your power to feeling spacious, tuned into love and vibrationally aligned to create and live our dream now.
2. Use the word AND more often. Include all your feeling-thought-sensations. It is safe, there is enough space and grace for them all.
3. Repeat Sat as yo inhale and Nam as you exhale whenever you remember. Sat Nam is a Kundalini Yoga mantra that means truth is my name, and it soothes your inner tsunamis and helps you remember and feel you’re made up of stars.
4. Buy yourself some Reishi , the queen of peace, ease and bliss mushroom, and take it daily. Tincture, powder or pill… they all work and you’ll feel how it infuses your mind/heart with spaciousness . Peace is and bliss will shower upon you and drama will melt away. Try it! ( I have many Reishi recipes to share, both sweet and savory, I’ll share them with you soon!
5. Ask the Infinite One and your Spirit Friends and Guides to help you feel spacious and safe, remember they are always with you waiting for your requests!
May you feel spacious now and forever!
All my love!
Hi precious! I'm so glad you're here!